With Christmas around the corner, there’s a lot of great ways to serve the people around us. At Grow the Flow, we feel that a great way to serve our community is to prevent an environmental disaster by protecting Great Salt Lake! We compiled a list of possible ideas and wanted to share them with you.
- Invite someone new to get involved with helping Great Salt Lake
- Donate to an organization working to save Great Salt Lake
- Write to your elected officials about Great Salt Lake
- Express gratitude for the lake in prayer and/or conversation
- Make art about the lake and post it on social media
- Turn off sprinklers
- Contact local churches or other organizations about decreasing turf in public/shared spaces
- Attend a Great Salt Lake related event
If you have other ideas for helping Great Salt Lake this Christmas season, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’ll add them to this list.